Digital Captive

Monday, June 02, 2008

Having Fun in Photoshop

I know, it's been a really looooong time since I've posted, and even before that I'd been lax in my posting. Life has been really busy, I've been teaching new classes and prepping new classes, but I know, that's no excuse, I need to get on the ball and get back to blogging! I'm working on it.

To start off what will hopefully be more consistent monthly blogging once again, here is a fun little composition I did over the past few days in Photoshop CS3. Using some of the images in the Digital Imaging class library, I whipped this up for some fun and additionally as a means to demonstrate what you can do with that is available. Partially inspired by some recent surreal work by some students, partially driven by my need to create, I had a lot of fun, especially since this took on a life of its own and actually ended up in a different direction than I'd originally intended, but one that I enjoyed all the same. Hope you enjoy it too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home